Denise D. DiSarro
serving with Cru :|: equipping messengers for God’s mission
I love honing a message expressed through words and visuals. As part of a creative team near Indianapolis, I've helped develop new ministry tools like Rock Your Meeting (writing, web design, video editing), Conversation Art Cards (web design), and Students Reaching Students (copy editing).
I equip Cru staff members and students with communication skills that will amplify their impact for Christ. These skills will enable them to speak in front of groups with confidence, lead musical worship expressively, and connect more effectively with their audience.
With all my heart, I believe that this is God’s heart:
to see “a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne” in worship! (Revelation 7:9, NIV) God wants to redeem His creation, and He wants us to help.
Together we can help fulfill God’s vision to redeem the world. Will you join me?
Latest News & Notes
- I’m excited to tell you that my role in Cru is changing! As you know, I’ve been coordinating communication training conferences and coaching at them. While I love coaching people in their speaking skills, the event-planning and promotion side of my job has become less and less enjoyable over time. …Continue reading
- COVID-19 has forced all of us to make changes in how we live and work. But one thing that has not changed is God’s desire to see people from every tribe, tongue and nation united in worship before His throne. Like most (if not all) ministries and churches, Cru’s evangelism …Continue reading
- I recently heard the following encouraging stories from elsewhere in Cru. Even with summer mission trips canceled due to COVID-19, God worked in exciting new ways this summer. On Campuses in The Middle East “Faith-stretching. Awe-striking. Thrilling.” Planted amidst Middle Eastern students this past year, that is how an international …Continue reading
- I recently coached a small group for Cru’s Bible Study Methods class, a required course for all staff members. I’ve done this twice before, but because of COVID-19, this was unique – the entire class took place online. Between the group sessions and coaches’ meetings, I spent four hours on …Continue reading
- I hope this finds all of you healthy and safe! I am doing well and working from home as part of the “new normal” brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. Campuses are closed and Cru has also cancelled all conferences for a least the next couple of months. So we …Continue reading
- Cru Indianapolis Office
attn: Denise DiSarro
18711 North Union Street
Westfield, IN 46074
- Use Cru's secure giving site: https://give.cru.org/0112686
To receive my ministry newsletter (Ministry News blog posts) by email or regular mail:
- Email: subscribe at this link.
- Regular mail: Request it via the message box to the right, and please include your mailing address. :-)