I love honing a message expressed through words and visuals! I serve with Cru as part of a creative team near Indianapolis, and I help develop new ministry tools using my skills in research, video editing, web design, writing, and copy editing. Twice a year I serve as a small group coach for a Bible Study Methods class with Cru’s Institute of Biblical Studies. I also periodically coach for communication training events that help Cru staff members and students speak in front of groups with confidence and lead musical worship expressively.
Personal Ministry Highlights
- Over 40 years of ministry with Cru in the US and Canada as a musician, then a trainer, and now an innovation specialist
- Short-term mission trips to nine countries in Asia, Europe and South America
- Students, Cru staff members, and lay leaders from 25 countries trained to communicate God’s message through music and public speaking
With all my heart, I believe that this is God’s heart:
to see “a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne” in worship! (Revelation 7:9, NIV) God wants to redeem His creation, and He wants us to help.
Together we can help fulfill God’s vision to redeem the world.
Latest News & Notes
- Cru Indianapolis Office
attn: Denise DiSarro
18711 North Union Street
Westfield, IN 46074
- My page on Cru's secure giving site: https://give.cru.org/0112686
To receive my ministry newsletter (Ministry News blog posts) by email or regular mail:
- Email: subscribe at this link.
- Regular mail: Request it via the message box to the right, and please include your mailing address. :-)