I love honing a message expressed through words and visuals! I serve with Cru as part of a creative team near Indianapolis, and I help develop new ministry tools using my skills in research, video editing, web design, writing, and copy editing. Twice a year I serve as a small group coach for a Bible Study Methods class with Cru’s Institute of Biblical Studies. I also periodically coach for communication training events that help Cru staff members and students speak in front of groups with confidence and lead musical worship expressively.
Personal Ministry Highlights
- Over 40 years of ministry with Cru in the US and Canada as a musician, then a trainer, and now an innovation specialist
- Short-term mission trips to nine countries in Asia, Europe and South America
- Students, Cru staff members, and lay leaders from 25 countries trained to communicate God’s message through music and public speaking
With all my heart, I believe that this is God’s heart:
to see “a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne” in worship! (Revelation 7:9, NIV) God wants to redeem His creation, and He wants us to help.
Together we can help fulfill God’s vision to redeem the world.
Latest News & Notes
- “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept …Continue reading
- Twice a year I coach a small group for a Cru class in Bible Study Methods. Last month I was one of 31 coaches leading online groups. It was a joy to guide five new Cru staff members in learning skills to help them dig into scripture and let it …Continue reading
- We all need hope this year, don’t we? In the midst of pandemic, natural disasters, and racial and political turmoil, it’s easy to lose hope. But those of us who have come to know Jesus have a relationship with the One who is the source of never-ending hope. The Child …Continue reading
- We give thanks to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (Colossians 1:3, NASB) “Happy Thanksgiving” – those words probably seem out of place for most of us in this year of pandemic, isolation, and political and social upheaval. Some of you reading this have experienced significant struggles and …Continue reading
- Recently, some of my teammates had the opportunity to do some research for one of Cru’s evangelistic websites, EveryStudent.com. This site was developed years ago as a place for students to explore questions about life and God. It is now available in 40 languages and is viewed by people around …Continue reading
- Cru Indianapolis Office
attn: Denise DiSarro
18711 North Union Street
Westfield, IN 46074
- My page on Cru's secure giving site: https://give.cru.org/0112686
To receive my ministry newsletter (Ministry News blog posts) by email or regular mail:
- Email: subscribe at this link.
- Regular mail: Request it via the message box to the right, and please include your mailing address. :-)