I love honing a message expressed through words and visuals! I serve with Cru as part of a creative team near Indianapolis, and I help develop new ministry tools using my skills in research, video editing, web design, writing, and copy editing. Twice a year I serve as a small group coach for a Bible Study Methods class with Cru’s Institute of Biblical Studies. I also periodically coach for communication training events that help Cru staff members and students speak in front of groups with confidence and lead musical worship expressively.
Personal Ministry Highlights
- Over 40 years of ministry with Cru in the US and Canada as a musician, then a trainer, and now an innovation specialist
- Short-term mission trips to nine countries in Asia, Europe and South America
- Students, Cru staff members, and lay leaders from 25 countries trained to communicate God’s message through music and public speaking
With all my heart, I believe that this is God’s heart:
to see “a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne” in worship! (Revelation 7:9, NIV) God wants to redeem His creation, and He wants us to help.
Together we can help fulfill God’s vision to redeem the world.
Latest News & Notes
- Gen Z is changing the landscape of evangelism. Researchers have already written volumes about Generation Z, born 1997 or later, but my teammates and I wanted answers to some specific questions: How do Gen Z students receive and use Cru tools and strategies? How do Cru staff members perceive …Continue reading
- The start of the college semester has brought encouraging news from Cru® staff members around the country. As a Connecticut native and University of New Hampshire graduate, I was especially excited to read two stories from campuses in the Northeast. The first is from friends who work with Cru® at …Continue reading
- This summer I took a break from my regular responsibilities to serve in the Institute of Biblical Studies (IBS), which provides biblical and theological training for Cru staff members. The Bible informs all we do in Cru, whether we are proclaiming the gospel, helping ground men and women in the …Continue reading
- When I joined the Campus Innovation team here in Indy last year, I knew I’d have opportunities to use my creative skills. After all, Innovation’s mission is to create fresh, new ways to connect people to Jesus. But what I didn’t expect was that our ministry leaders would ask us …Continue reading
- Tuesday was a day of prayer for Cru staff members around the world. In the morning I joined an online prayer meeting with my Innovation group teammates around the country. In the afternoon I gathered (in person, but socially distanced) to pray with a small number of local staff members …Continue reading
- Cru Indianapolis Office
attn: Denise DiSarro
18711 North Union Street
Westfield, IN 46074
- My page on Cru's secure giving site: https://give.cru.org/0112686
To receive my ministry newsletter (Ministry News blog posts) by email or regular mail:
- Email: subscribe at this link.
- Regular mail: Request it via the message box to the right, and please include your mailing address. :-)