With all my heart, I believe that this is God’s heart: to see “a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne” in worship!! (Revelation 7:9, NIV) This is why I am a staff member with Cru. God wants to redeem His creation, and I want to be part of it. For me the best place to do that is Cru.
But I can’t do it alone. Cru has no central funds to pay its missionaries, so my salary and expenses are funded by monthly gifts from people like you. Together we can help fulfill God’s vision to redeem the world. Will you join me?
Give through Cru's secure giving site: https://give.cru.org/0112686
Latest News & Notes
- Thank you for your prayers for the Worship Arts Conference and Auditions! 76 students came from 29 campuses. 55 auditioned for the student band that will lead worship at the Cru Winter Conference in Indianapolis, while the others attended sessions on the essentials of communication. The students I interacted with …Continue reading
- Instrumentalists. Vocalists. Sound techs. Weekly meeting program teams. This weekend, 75 (or more!) college students from Indiana and neighboring states will come to the Worship Arts Conference and Audition here in Indy. The weekend gives them the chance to experience hands-on clinics for worship band members and leaders; hands-on experience …Continue reading
- Mid to late August is the start of a new semester for most colleges and an increasing number of high schools, so it also starts a new season for many staff teams in Cru, including office teams like mine. One of the things we did during our kickoff meeting was …Continue reading
- What a joy it was to coach six new Cru staff members in studying the Bible! Their love for the Lord and passion for serving Him was obvious. Mornings started with a meeting for coaches to discuss the day’s lesson plan. Then came a 30 minute lecture on a Bible …Continue reading
- “Thank you! You changed the way I read the Bible and gave me greater confidence and a vision for where I want to be.” That’s what one person said after taking Bible Study Methods, a foundational course in the theological training received by all Cru staff members. From June 16 …Continue reading
- Cru Indianapolis Office
attn: Denise DiSarro
18711 North Union Street
Westfield, IN 46074
- Office phone:
317-867-0400 ext. 529
Receive Ministry News blog posts by email or regular mail.
- Email: subscribe at this link.
- Regular mail: Request it via this message box, and please include your mailing address. :-)