I love honing a message expressed through words and visuals! I’m part of a creative team near Indianapolis, and I help develop new ministry tools using my skills in research, video editing, web design, writing, and copy editing. I also periodically coach for Bible Study Methods classes and communication training events that help Cru staff members and students speak in front of groups with confidence and lead musical worship expressively.
Personal Ministry Highlights
- Over 40 years of ministry with Cru in the US and Canada as a musician, then a trainer, and now an innovation specialist
- Short-term mission trips to nine countries in Asia, Europe and South America
- Students, Cru staff members, and lay leaders from 25 countries trained to communicate God’s message through music and public speaking
With all my heart, I believe that this is God’s heart:
to see “a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne” in worship! (Revelation 7:9, NIV) God wants to redeem His creation, and He wants us to help.
Together we can help fulfill God’s vision to redeem the world.
Latest News & Notes
- I’m excited to tell you that my role in Cru is changing! As you know, I’ve been coordinating communication training conferences and coaching at them. While I love coaching people in their speaking skills, the event-planning and promotion side of my job has become less and less enjoyable over time. …Continue reading
- COVID-19 has forced all of us to make changes in how we live and work. But one thing that has not changed is God’s desire to see people from every tribe, tongue and nation united in worship before His throne. Like most (if not all) ministries and churches, Cru’s evangelism …Continue reading
- I recently heard the following encouraging stories from elsewhere in Cru. Even with summer mission trips canceled due to COVID-19, God worked in exciting new ways this summer. On Campuses in The Middle East “Faith-stretching. Awe-striking. Thrilling.” Planted amidst Middle Eastern students this past year, that is how an international …Continue reading
- I recently coached a small group for Cru’s Bible Study Methods class, a required course for all staff members. I’ve done this twice before, but because of COVID-19, this was unique – the entire class took place online. Between the group sessions and coaches’ meetings, I spent four hours on …Continue reading
- I hope this finds all of you healthy and safe! I am doing well and working from home as part of the “new normal” brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. Campuses are closed and Cru has also cancelled all conferences for a least the next couple of months. So we …Continue reading
- Cru Indianapolis Office
attn: Denise DiSarro
18711 North Union Street
Westfield, IN 46074
- Use Cru's secure giving site: https://give.cru.org/0112686
To receive my ministry newsletter (Ministry News blog posts) by email or regular mail:
- Email: subscribe at this link.
- Regular mail: Request it via the message box to the right, and please include your mailing address. :-)