I love honing a message expressed through words and visuals! I serve with Cru as part of a creative team near Indianapolis, and I help develop new ministry tools using my skills in research, video editing, web design, writing, and copy editing. I also periodically coach for Bible Study Methods classes and communication training events that help Cru staff members and students speak in front of groups with confidence and lead musical worship expressively.
Personal Ministry Highlights
- Over 40 years of ministry with Cru in the US and Canada as a musician, then a trainer, and now an innovation specialist
- Short-term mission trips to nine countries in Asia, Europe and South America
- Students, Cru staff members, and lay leaders from 25 countries trained to communicate God’s message through music and public speaking
With all my heart, I believe that this is God’s heart:
to see “a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne” in worship! (Revelation 7:9, NIV) God wants to redeem His creation, and He wants us to help.
Together we can help fulfill God’s vision to redeem the world.
Latest News & Notes
- We all need hope this year, don’t we? In the midst of pandemic, natural disasters, and racial and political turmoil, it’s easy to lose hope. But those of us who have come to know Jesus have a relationship with the One who is the source of never-ending hope. The Child …Continue reading
- We give thanks to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (Colossians 1:3, NASB) “Happy Thanksgiving” – those words probably seem out of place for most of us in this year of pandemic, isolation, and political and social upheaval. Some of you reading this have experienced significant struggles and …Continue reading
- Recently, some of my teammates had the opportunity to do some research for one of Cru’s evangelistic websites, EveryStudent.com. This site was developed years ago as a place for students to explore questions about life and God. It is now available in 40 languages and is viewed by people around …Continue reading
- I’m excited to tell you that my role in Cru is changing! As you know, I’ve been coordinating communication training conferences and coaching at them. While I love coaching people in their speaking skills, the event-planning and promotion side of my job has become less and less enjoyable over time. …Continue reading
- COVID-19 has forced all of us to make changes in how we live and work. But one thing that has not changed is God’s desire to see people from every tribe, tongue and nation united in worship before His throne. Like most (if not all) ministries and churches, Cru’s evangelism …Continue reading
- Cru Indianapolis Office
attn: Denise DiSarro
18711 North Union Street
Westfield, IN 46074
- Use Cru's secure giving site: https://give.cru.org/0112686
To receive my ministry newsletter (Ministry News blog posts) by email or regular mail:
- Email: subscribe at this link.
- Regular mail: Request it via the message box to the right, and please include your mailing address. :-)