The students of the 2012 Keynote Summer Project Film Track are putting the finishing touches on their new short film “Overboard”. I’ve seen it at different stages in the production process, and I’m very excited about seeing the finished product! Friday’s premiere will also include a dress rehearsal of the short film outreach program that the students will take on the road. I hope to see you there!
Before the Summer Project performing teams head out on tour they’ll have open dress rehearsals at East Street Studios July 15, 16 & 17. I’ll be there, and I’d love to have you join me! If you can’t make it in person, you can still watch live on the web at www.keynote.org/sp/live. (The date of the short film premier has not yet been set, so I’ll let you know about that later.)
Here are the details:
- Sunday July 15, 8:00pm: Impact Theatre
- Monday July 16, 7:00pm: Soul Seed, 8:00pm: Backbeat Serenade
- Tuesday July 17, 7:00pm: Young Isaac
The Keynote and Impact Summer Project is in full swing! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my part-time involvement as communication coach for the Film Team. It’s been fun to see this quiet group grow more confident and capable in public speaking, and to hear their stories of God’s work in their lives.
Please pray for…
- the Film Team as they are in the midst of producing their short film; that they will learn a lot about film production, themselves, each other, and God; that their film will be an effective conversation starter that people can use as a springboard to talk about Jesus
- the performing teams as they are nearly ready to head out on their outreach tours; that God will use the unique environment of touring to teach them much about relationships with others and with Him; that each team member will have significant spiritual conversations; that God will prepare the hearts of audience members to hear His truth.
Keynote is a Cru ministry that provides digital resources, communication training and creative outreach tools to help people start conversations about Jesus.
The Impact Movement takes the truth of Jesus Christ to the campus, community and world by producing leaders of African descent who are spiritually focused, financially responsible and morally fit.