Last month I told you about my job responsibilities, so this month I want to give you more of a “big picture” view of Keynote. Below are Keynote’s Mission and Values; one of those values (Worldwide) is highlighted further down.
Keynote’s Mission Statement: Partnering with strategic ministries to communicate God’s love through music and the performing arts.
Keynote’s Ministry Values:
- Authentic – sharing compelling stories relating to real life that effectively reach audiences.
- Dynamic – being flexible enough to adapt to cultural change and go where God is moving.
- Catalytic – using our uniqueness to build strategic partnerships that help build spiritual movements.
- Worldwide – partnering with ministries around the globe to help accelerate their work.
- Life Change – seeing God change the lives of our audiences and our staff.
How Keynote is Helping Campus Crusade for Christ Around the World:
- As I’m writing this, a Keynote team is in Jamaica teaching worship seminars.
- A student from Mexico will join us for this year’s Summer Project.
- Janiê Sucupira is continuing her Keynote training in preparation for starting a music ministry in Brazil.
- A staff memberÂ from a Muslim country in Central Asia (formerly in the USSR) will join us for this year’s Summer Project.
- A six-person music team from Kazakhstan will go through the training portion of our Summer Project.
- A Keynote staff couple is helping the music ministry in Singapore start other music ministries in Thailand and Mongolia.
- A Keynote staff couple just returned from a year in Australia helping their Creative Arts Ministries. One of our Summer Project bands will tour there performing in public high schools.
(To see maps of these countries, go to my April Gallery.)