I am once again in the midst of preparations for our annual communication training event called Comm Lab (see the details below the photo). Cru staff members are often called upon to speak in front of groups, and Comm Lab gives them tools to grow in those skills. I would love it if you would pray for me and for the conference as a whole!
- for me as I juggle many administrative details, that I would rely on God and experience His peace
- for God to use the letters, emails and social media posts about Comm Lab to draw at least 17 more
- people to the conference (as I’m writing this, we have 18 registered)
- for the 5 staff members coming from Ireland (yes, Ireland!) and for our conversations about their request for us to come train staff members from all over western Europe
- for safe travel for all the coaches and attendees
- for God to use the conference to encourage and equip people for ministry.
Thank you so much for your partnership! I couldn’t do this without you!
About Comm Lab
“The day of average is officially over.”
And being an average communicator is no longer good enough. People are bombarded by thousands of messages a day, so how do you ensure your message punches through the noise and resonates with your audience?
Whether you speak at weekly meetings, cast vision for your ministry, give evangelistic talks, or train your students and staff to share their God stories, Comm Lab can help you to more effectively communicate your message to your target audience.
Don’t settle for average.
Join us for our next better-than-average event:
April 9-12, 2018 in Indianapolis
Learn more at https://cru.org/commlab
Conference Cost: $269
Registration closes April 2.