Last month I told you about my job responsibilities, so this month I want to give you more of a “big picture” view of Keynote. Below are Keynote’s Mission and Values; one of those values (Worldwide) is highlighted further down.
Keynote’s Mission Statement: Partnering with strategic ministries to communicate God’s love through music and the performing arts.
Keynote’s Ministry Values:
- Authentic – sharing compelling stories relating to real life that effectively reach audiences.
- Dynamic – being flexible enough to adapt to cultural change and go where God is moving.
- Catalytic – using our uniqueness to build strategic partnerships that help build spiritual movements.
- Worldwide – partnering with ministries around the globe to help accelerate their work.
- Life Change – seeing God change the lives of our audiences and our staff.